Saturday, April 5, 2008

Anatomy of Hell (Anatomie de l'enfer)

I was having a discussion with one my friends about movies that will shatter us like hell and he immediately started speaking about Anatomy of Hell (Anatomie de l'enfer). His statement was that it was very hard for him to sit through this movie. Naturally, I was intrigued by his statement and got hands on the movie.

To be frank, the movie was a disaster. It was very hard for me watch the stuff, even while forwarding. The movie is so gross that watching p0rn would be the easiest thing to do in this world..

There is Amira Casar and Rocco Siffredi(Yeah..you guys are correct to read it) as the leading cast, the Lady and the Man.

As far as the story goes, the man is a gay and the lady is a virgin middle aged freak. She wants to enjoy SEX and companionship. She hires the man for four days to come to her place and watch her when she is unwatchable. The visuals of the movie are so extreme in their own sense.

I am actually not writing down everything here as I don't want an ADULT BLOG title for this page.

Please don't mind watching the movie for your own mental stability.

No comments: